Singer and Movie Actress
- Great-grandfather of Beyoncé — 4th Generation
- Ahnentafel No:
- Birth Date:
- ABT Sep 1859
- Birth Location:
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- from 20 Apr 1910 to 23 Jan 1920
- Death Location:
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Spouse Name:
- Mary Olevia
- Marriage Date:
- ABT 1901
- Marriage Location:
Lumis Albert Buyince (Ahnentafel No:6 )
Some sources list the parents of Alexon Buyince as Alexis Beyince and Solange Remillard, daughter of Albert Remillard and Solange Marchesseau. Alexis Beyince and Solange Remillard were married in St-Jaccques Parish in Lousiana in 1873. This parentage may be incorrect as evidence to support this has not been found and Alexon Buyince appears to have been born over a decade earlier than his alleged parents' marriage.
Also Alexon Buyince and Mary Olevia had previous marriages before they were married about 1901. Some of the children from these marriages can be found living with them in 1910. Mary Olevia was a widow of a Mr. Broussard when she married Alexon Buyince. Based on the childrens' ages it appears she married Mr. Broussard before 1892 and he appears to have died between 1897 and 1900. Alexon's first marriage appears to have been prior to 1893 and probably earlier based on his age.
Further research is needed for this couple to determine their true parentage.
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Alexon Buyince
- 1 Federal Census, LA, Vermilion Parish, 1910, Erath Ward 1, E.D. 133, Sheet 13B, Image 24 of 30.
- 2 Texas, U.S., Death Certificates, 1903-1982, Death certificate for son Albert Lumis Buyince.
- 3 Noël, Jacques, La Diaspora Québécoise, Québec, Canada: Les Éditions GID (2016), 140, this source appears to be incorrect regarding Alex Beyince.