Ancestry of Sir
6th Prime Minister of Canada
- 8th Generation — 5th Great-grandfather of Charles Tupper
- Ahnentafel No:
- Robert Rainsford
- Mary Kirton
- Birth Date:
- Birth Location:
- Christening Date:
- 10 Sep 1609
- Christening Location:
- Staverton, Northamptonshire, England
- Death Date:
- 16 Aug 1680
- Death Location:
- Boston, Suffolk, Massachusetts
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Spouse Name:
- Mary -----
- Marriage Date:
- Marriage Location:
- Mary Rainsford
Edward Rainsford's surname is also seen as Raynsford.
Additional marriages for Edward Rainsford
- Elizabeth - - - - - -
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Edward Rainsford
- 1 Boston, MA: Inhabitants and Estates of the Town of Boston, 1630-1822 (Thwing Collection), p. 15128, New England Historic Genealogical Society (Online Database).
- 2 Find A Grave, (accessed 10/14/2014).
- 3 New England Historical and Genealogical Register, (New England Historic and Genealogical Society), 1906, Vol. 60, p. 129.
- 4 Anderson, Robert Charles, The Great Migration Begins: Immigrants to New England 1620-1633, Vol. 1, A-F, Boston: New England Historic Genealogical Society (1995), 129.
- 5 Anderson, Robert Charles, The Great Migration Begins: Immigrants to New England 1620-1633, Vol. 3, P-W, Boston: New England Historic Genealogical Society (1995), 1543-1548.
- 6 Roberts, Gary Boyd, Notable Kin, Volume 1, Santa Clarita, California: Carl Boyer, 3rd (1998), 83.
- 7 Roberts, Gary Boyd, Notable Kin, Volume 2, Santa Clarita, California: Carl Boyer, 3rd (1999), 127.
- 8 Roberts, Gary Boyd, The Royal Descents of 600 Immigrants to the American Colonies or the United States, Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Co. (2008), 374.