Singer and Songwriter
- 10th Great-grandfather of Taylor Swift — 13th Generation
- Ahnentafel No:
- John Warner
- Mary Purchase
- Birth Date:
- ABT 1599
- Birth Location:
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- 18 Dec 1684
- Death Location:
- Hadley, Hampshire, Massachusetts
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Spouse Name:
- Mary Humfrey
- Marriage Date:
- 5 Oct 1624
- Marriage Location:
- Thaxted, Essex, England
Robert Warner (Ahnentafel No:2422 )
In Robert Charles Anderson's book The Great Migration Begins: Immigrants to New England 1620-1633 Vol. 3, he makes a mistake and lists Andrew Ward as the husband of Esther Wakeman on page 1901. However in the same volume in the profile for Andrew Warner on pages 1928 to 1932 he correctly lists Esther Wakeman as his wife.
Additional marriages for Andrew Warner
- Esther Wakeman
- Marriage Date:
- BEF 1657
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Andrew Warner
- 1 The American Genealogist, 1949, Vol. 26, Pages 152-153.
- 2 Anderson, Robert Charles, The Great Migration Begins: Immigrants to New England 1620-1633, Vol. 2, G-O, Boston: New England Historic Genealogical Society (1995), 789, 943.
- 3 Anderson, Robert Charles, The Great Migration Begins: Immigrants to New England 1620-1633, Vol. 3, P-W, Boston: New England Historic Genealogical Society (1995), 1758, 1901, 1928-1932.
- 4 Anderson, Robert Charles, The Great Migration Directory: Immigrants to New England, 1620-1640, A Concise Compendium, Boston, Massachusetts: New England Historic Genealogical Society (2015), 359.
- 5 Anderson, Robert Charles, The Great Migration: Immigrants to New England 1634-1635, Vol. VI, R-S, Boston: New England Historic Genealogical Society (2009), 161.
- 6 Jacobus, Donald Lines, ed., The Ancestry of Lorenzo Ackley and his Wife Emma Arabella Bosworth, Woodstock, Vermont: N. Grier Parke, II (1960), 84, 145.
- 7 Rogers, Sophie Selden, et. al., Selden Ancestry: A Family History Giving the Ancestors and Descendants of George Shattuck Selden and His Wife . . ., Oil City, Pennsylvania: Edwin Van Deusen Selden (1931), 27.
- 8 Sanford, Carlton E., Thomas Sanford, the Emigrant to New England: Ancestry, Life and Descendants, 1632-4 (2 vols.), Rutland, Vermont: The Tuttle Company, Printers (1911), 66-67.
- 9 Warner, Lucien C. and Mrs. Josephine Genung Nichols, The Descendants of Andrew Warner, New Haven, Connecticut: The Tuttle, Morehouse and Taylor Co. (1919), 13-30.