(c1616 - 1683)
Great Migration Immigrant 1638
- 11th Great-grandfather of Thomas Yale — 14th Generation
- Ahnentafel No:
- William d'Aubeney
- Maud de St. Hilary
- Birth Date:
- Birth Location:
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- 1 Feb 1220/1221
- Death Location:
- Cainell (near Rome), Lazio, Italy
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Wymondham Priory, Norfolk, England
- Spouse Name:
- Mabel of Chester
- Marriage Date:
- Marriage Location:
Nichole d'Aubeney (Ahnentafel No:4171 )
3rd Earl of Arundel
William d'Aubeney's surname is also seen as d'Aubigny.
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for William d'Aubeney
- 1 Hemingway, Patricia S., The Hemingways: Past and Present and Allied Families, Rev. Ed., Baltimore: Gateway Press, Inc. (1988), 10.
- 2 Le Strange, Hamon, Le Strange Records: A Chronicle of the Early Le Stranges of Norfolk and the March of Wales A. D. 1100-1310 . . ., New York, Bombay, Calcutta and Madras: Longmans, Green and Co. (1916), 159.
- 3 Mosley, Charles, editor, Burke's Peerage and Baronetage, 106th edition, Crans, Switzerland: Burke's Peerage (Genealogical Books) Ltd. (1999), 2506.
- 4 Norcliffe, Charles Best, ed., The Visitation of Yorkshire in the Years 1563 and 1564, Made by William Flower, Esquire, London: Mitchell and Hughes (1881), 176.
- 5 Richardson, Douglas, Royal Ancestry: A Study in Colonial and Medieval Families, Salt Lake City, Utah: Douglas Richardson (2013), Vol. I, p. 342.
- 6 Richardson, Douglas, Royal Ancestry: A Study in Colonial and Medieval Families, Salt Lake City, Utah: Douglas Richardson (2013), Vol. II, pp. 154, 252-254.
- 7 Roberts, Gary Boyd, The Royal Descents of 600 Immigrants to the American Colonies or the United States (2 vols.), Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Co. (2008), 509.
- 8 Roberts, Gary Boyd, The Royal Descents of 900 Immigrants to the American Colonies, Quebec, or the United States ( 2 vols.), Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Company (2018), 813, 819.
- 9 Weis, Frederick Lewis, et. al., Ancestral Roots of Certain American Colonists Who Came to America Before 1700, 8th Edition, Baltimore, Maryland: Genealogical Publishing Company (2004), 125.