- 14th Great-grandfather of Steve McQueen — 17th Generation
- Ahnentafel No:
- Edmund of Langley
- Isabella of Castile
- Birth Date:
- ABT 1375
- Birth Location:
- Conisburgh Castle, Yorkshire, England
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- 5 Aug 1415
- Death Location:
- Southampton, Hampshire, England
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Spouse Name:
- Anne de Mortimer
- Marriage Date:
- May 1406
- Marriage Location:
Richard Plantagenet (Ahnentafel No:48718 )
1st Earl of Cambridge
aka Richard Plantagenet
Richard of York was beheaded.
Richard of York
View famous kin of Richard of York
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Richard of York
- 1 NEHGS NEXUS: New England Across the United States, 1998, Vol. 15, p. 206.
- 2 New England Historical and Genealogical Register, 1994, Vol. 148, p. 140.
- 3 The Genealogical Magazine: A Journal of Family History, Heraldry, and Pedigrees, Volume II, May, 1898 - April, 1899, London: Elliot Stock (1899), 161.
- 4 thePeerage.com: A Genealogical Survey of the Peerage of Britain as Well as the Royal Families of Europe, (accessed 05/07/2011).
- 5 American Ancestors, "Boris Johnson: Royal Ancestry", (accessed 04/15/2020).
- 6 Fisher, George, A Companion and Key to the History of England: Consisting of Copious Genealogical Details of the British Sovereigns . . ., London: Simpkin and Marshall (1832), 122-123.
- 7 Gurney, E. Henry, Reference Handbook for Readers, Students, and Teachers of English History, Boston: Ginn and Company (1890), 69.
- 8 Paget, Gerald, The Lineage and Ancestry of H.R.H. Prince Charles, Prince of Wales, Vol. 1, Edinburgh and London: Charles Skilton Ltd (1977), 89.
- 9 Roberts, Gary Boyd, The Royal Descents of 600 Immigrants to the American Colonies or the United States (2 vols.), Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Co. (2008), 47, 52.
- 10 Sweet, Homer De Lois, The Averys of Groton, Syracuse, New York: Rice-Taylor Print. Co. (1894), 556.
- 11 Wikipedia, "Richard of Conisburgh, 3rd Earl of Cambridge", _3rd_Earl_of_Cambridge, (accessed 04/30/2011).