George H. W. Bush
41st U.S. President
- 6th Generation — 3rd Great-grandmother of George H. W. Bush
- Ahnentafel No:
- Samuel Howard
- Anne Lillie
- Birth Date:
- 27 Mar 1782
- Birth Location:
- Boston, Suffolk, Massachusetts
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- 27 Jul 1847
- Death Location:
- Cambridge, Middlesex, Massachusetts
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Mount Auburn Cemetery, Cambridge, Middlesex, Massachusetts
- Spouse Name:
- Samuel Prescott Phillips Fay
- Marriage Date:
- 26 Sep 1803
- Marriage Location:
- Trinity Church, Boston, Suffolk, Massachusetts
- Samuel Howard Fay
- Some sources list Harriet's death as 27 JUL 1847.
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Harriet Howard
- 1 Boston Church Records, Trinity Church, page 204, New England Historic Genealogical Society (Online Database).
- 2 Find A Grave, (accessed 03/11/2013).
- 3 Massachusetts Vital Records to 1850 (Online Datebase), New England Historic Genealogical Society (2001-2008), Cambridge Births, Vol. 1, Page 243, Birth record for son Samuel Howard Fay.
- 4 Massachusetts Vital Records, 1841-1910, Vol. 33, Page 10, New England Historic Genealogical Society (Online Database).
- 5 New England Historical and Genealogical Register, (New England Historic and Genealogical Society), July 1936, Vol. 90, Page 289.
- 6 U.S., Sons of the American Revolution Membership Applications, 1889-1970, SAR #32602, Application for Bertrand Fay, Ancestry.com (Online Database).
- 7 Chamberlain, General Joshua L., editor-in-chief, Universities and their Sons: History, Influence and Characteristics of American Universities . . ., Vol. 3, Boston: R. Herndon Co. (1899), 47, Google Books (Digital Library).
- 8 Pierce, Edward Lillie, Major John Lillie, 1755-1801: The Lillie Family of Boston, 1663-1896, Cambridge: John Wilson and Son (1896), 109.
- 9 Reitwiesner, William Addams, "Ancestry of George W. Bush", (accessed 03/12/2013).
- 10 Roberts, Gary Boyd, The Royal Descents of 600 Immigrants to the American Colonies or the United States, Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Co. (2008), 419, 434, 443.
- 11 Roberts, Gary Boyd, comp., Ancestors of American Presidents, Boston: New England Historic Genealogical Society (2009), 431, 435, 453, 455, 460, 470, 482, 497-500, 502, 505, 509, 662.