- 4th Great-grandfather of Hannah Chase — 7th Generation
- Ahnentafel No:
- Thomas Pratt
- Birth Date:
- ABT 1595
- Birth Location:
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- 29 Oct 1672
- Death Location:
- Weymouth, Norfolk, Massachusetts
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Spouse Name:
- Elizabeth Kingham
- Marriage Date:
- 9 Nov 1619
- Marriage Location:
- Aston Clinton, Buckinghamshire, England
Mary Pratt (Ahnentafel No:49 )
Macuth Pratt's given name is also seen as Matthew.
Inventory for his estate gives death date as 29 8m 1672 (29 OCT 1672).
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Macuth Pratt
- 1 New England Historical and Genealogical Register, 1892, Vol. 46, p. 187.
- 2 Representative Men and Old Families of Southeastern Massachusetts, Volume 3, (Chicago: J. H. Beers and Company (1912)), 1342.
- 3 The American Genealogist, 1990, Vol. 65, pp. 33-43, 89-91.
- 4 The American Genealogist, 1992, Vol. 67, p. 90.
- 5 The American Genealogist, 1990, Vol. 65, pp. 36-37.
- 6 The National Cyclopaedia of American Biography, Volume 25, New York: James T. White and Company (1936), 189.
- 7 Anderson, Robert Charles, The Great Migration Directory: Immigrants to New England, 1620-1640, A Concise Compendium, Boston, Massachusetts: New England Historic Genealogical Society (20 15), 271.
- 8 Anderson, Robert Charles, The Great Migration: Immigrants to New England 1634-1635, Vol. VII, T- Y, Boston: New England Historic Genealogical Society (2011), 341.
- 9 Bergen, Tunis Garret, Genealogies of the State of New York: A Record of the Achievements of Her People in . . ., Lo ng Island Edition, Vol. 2, New York: Lewis Historical Publishing Company (1915), 688-689.
- 10 Underhill, Lora Altine Woodbury, Descendants of Edward Small of New England and the Allied Families with Tracings of English A ncestry, Cambridge: Privately Printed at The Riverside Press (1910), 729-737.
- 11 Whittemore, Henry, Supplement to Section 1 of The Heroes of the American Revolution and Their Descendants, n. p.: Sons of the American Revolution (1898), 188, gives Matthew's death date incorrectly as 29 AUG 1672.