Lucretia (Rudolph) Garfield
First Lady of President James Garfield
- 3rd Generation — Grandfather of Lucretia (Rudolph) Garfield
- Ahnentafel No:
- Peleg Sanford Mason
- Mary Stanton
- Birth Date:
- 26 Sep 1756
- Birth Location:
- Lebanon, New London, Connecticut
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- 27 Jun 1833
- Death Location:
- Hiram, Portage, Ohio
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Fairview Cemetery, Hiram, Portage, Ohio
- Spouse Name:
- Lucretia Greene
- Marriage Date:
- ABT 1795
- Marriage Location:
- Arabella Greene Mason
Additional marriages for Elijah Mason
- Mary Marsh
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Elijah Mason
- 1 Connecticut: Vital Records (The Barbour Collection), 1630-1870, Lebanon, Page 115, Birth record for Elijah Mason, New England Historic Genealogical Society (Online Database).
- 2 Daughters of the American Revolution Genealogical Research System, Ancestor #A074799.
- 3 Find A Grave, (accessed 03/17/2013).
- 4 New England Historical and Genealogical Register, (New England Historic and Genealogical Society), 1863, Vol. 17, Page 40.
- 5 Clarke, Mrs. Louise Brownell, The Greenes of Rhode Island, New York: The Knickerbocker Press (1903), 418, Internet Archive (Digital Library).
- 6 Clarke, Mrs. Louise Brownell, The Greenes of Rhode Island, New York: The Knickerbocker Press (1903), 421, Internet Archive (Digital Library).
- 7 Roberts, Gary Boyd, comp., Ancestors of American Presidents, Boston: New England Historic Genealogical Society (2009), 614.
- 8 Shaw, John, Lucretia: A Volume in the Presidential Wives Series, Hauppauge, New York: Nova History Publications (2004), 1.
- 9 Tucker, William Howard, History of Hartford, Vermont, July 4, 1761 - April 4, 1889: The First Town on the New Hampshire Grants . . ., Burlington, Vermont: The Free Press Association (1889), 449, Google Books (Digital Library).
- 10 Wheeler, Richard Anson, History of the Town of Stonington, County of New London, Connecticut, From its First Settlement in 1649 to 1900, New London, Connecticut: Press of the Day Publishing Company (1900), 464, Google Books (Digital Library).