Father of the U.S. Bill of Rights
- 9th Great-grandmother of George Mason — 12th Generation
- Ahnentafel No:
- Thomas Dacre
- Philippe Neville
- Birth Date:
- Birth Location:
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- Death Location:
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Spouse Name:
- Thomas Clifford
- Marriage Date:
- Mar 1424
- Marriage Location:
Matilda Clifford (Ahnentafel No:1605 )
Joan Dacre's given name is also seen as Jane.
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Joan Dacre
- 1 American Society of Genealogists, The Genealogist, Rockport, Maine: Picton Press, 1999, Vol. 13, p. 31.
- 2 Burke, John and John Bernard Burke, The Royal Families of England, Scotland, and Wales, with their Descendants, Sovereigns and Su bjects, Vol. II, London: J. Billing, Printer and Stereotyper (1851), Pedigree xv: Frevile Lambton Burne, Esq..
- 3 Richardson, Douglas and Kimball G. Everingham, Plantagenet Ancestry: A Study i n Colonial & Medieval Families, 2nd Edition, Salt Lake City, Utah: Douglas Richardson (2011), Vol. 1, pp. 612-613.
- 4 Roberts, Gary Boyd, The Royal Descents of 600 Immigrants to the American Colonies or the United States (2 vols.), Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Co. (2008), 163, 167, 187, 225, 242.
- 5 Roberts, Gary Boyd, The Royal Descents of 900 Immigrants to the American Colonies, Quebec, or the United States ( 2 vols.), Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Company (2018), 317.
- 6 Wikipedia, "Philippa de Neville", (accessed 07/01/2013).
- 7 Wikipedia, "Thomas Clifford, 8th Baron de Clifford", _8th_Baron_de_Clifford, (accessed 07/01/2013).