(c1614 - c1696)
Mayflower passenger 1620
- 6th Great-grandfather of Richard More — 9th Generation
- Ahnentafel No:
- Birth Date:
- ABT 1389
- Birth Location:
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- 13 Mar 1421/1422
- Death Location:
- Siege of Meaux, Meaux, France
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Spouse Name:
- Elizabeth Percy
- Marriage Date:
- ABT 1404
- Marriage Location:
Thomas Clifford (Ahnentafel No:222 )
7th Baron Clifford
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for John Clifford
- 1 American Society of Genealogists, The Genealogist, Rockport, Maine: Picton Press, 1999, Vol. 13, p. 31.
- 2 American Society of Genealogists, The Genealogist, Rockport, Maine: Picton Press, Fall 1988, Vol. 9, Iss. 2, p. 194.
- 3 Burke, John and John Bernard Burke, The Royal Families of England, Scotland, and Wales, with their Descendants, Sovereigns and Subjects, Vol. II, London: J. Billing, Printer and Stereotyper (1851), Pedigree xv: Frevile Lambton Burne, Esq..
- 4 Esarey, Logan, History of Indiana: from its Exploration to 1922, Vol. 3, Dayton, Ohio: Dayton Historical Publishing Company (1922), 212.
- 5 Roberts, Gary Boyd, The Royal Descents of 600 Immigrants to the American Colonies or the United States (2 vols.), Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Co. (2008), 149, 163, 167, 187, 225, 242.
- 6 Roberts, Gary Boyd, The Royal Descents of 900 Immigrants to the American Colonies, Quebec, or the United States (2 vols.), Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Company (2018), 317.
- 7 Roberts, Gary Boyd and Christopher C. Child, "The Shared Ancestry of (Rachel) Meghan Markle and Prince Harry of Wales", (accessed 11/30/2017).
- 8 Wikipedia, "John Clifford, 7th Baron de Clifford", _7th_Baron_de_Clifford, (accessed 03/28/2012).
- 9 Wikipedia, "Philip Wentworth", (accessed 05/03/2011).
- 10 Wikipedia, "Siege of Meaux", (accessed 03/28/2012).