30th U.S. President
- 21st Generation — 18th Great-grandmother of Calvin Coolidge
- Ahnentafel No:
- William de Burgh
- Maude of Lancaster
- Birth Date:
- 6 Jul 1332
- Birth Location:
- Carrickfergus Castle, Belfast, Ireland
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- 10 Dec 1363
- Death Location:
- Dublin, Ireland
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Spouse Name:
- Lionel of Antwerp
- Marriage Date:
- 15 Aug 1352
- Marriage Location:
- Tower of London, London, England
- Philippa Plantagenet
Elizabeth de Burgh
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Elizabeth de Burgh
- 1 NEHGS NEXUS: New England Across the United States, 1998, Vol. 15, p. 206, New England Historic Genealogical Society (Online Database).
- 2 American Society of Genealogists, The Genealogist, Rockport, Maine: Picton Press, 1999, Vol. 13, p. 31.
- 3 American Society of Genealogists, The Genealogist, Rockport, Maine: Picton Press, Spring 1981, Vol. 2, Iss. 1, p. 125.
- 4 Burke, John and John Bernard Burke, The Royal Families of England, Scotland, and Wales, with their Descendants, Sovereigns and Subjects, Vol. II, London: J. Billing, Printer and Stereotyper (1851), Pedigree xv: Frevile Lambton Burne, Esq., Google Books (Digital Library).
- 5 Fraser, ed. Antonia, The Lives of the Kings and Queens of England, New York: Alfred A. Knopf (1975), 70, 142.
- 6 Roberts, Gary Boyd, Notable Kin, Volume 1, Santa Clarita, California: Carl Boyer, 3rd (1998), 49.
- 7 Roberts, Gary Boyd, The Royal Descents of 600 Immigrants to the American Colonies or the United States, Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Co. (2008), 47, 52, 149, 163, 167, 176, 180, 184, 186, 198, 210, 225, 227, 242.
- 8 Roberts, Gary Boyd, The Royal Descents of 900 Immigrants to the American Colonies, Quebec, or the United States (2 vols.), Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Company (2018), 317, 351, 355.
- 9 Roberts, Gary Boyd and Christopher C. Child, "The Shared Ancestry of (Rachel) Meghan Markle and Prince Harry of Wales", (accessed 11/30/2017).
- 10 Wikipedia, "Elizabeth de Burgh, 4th Countess of Ulster", (accessed 02/21/2010).