30th U.S. President
- 11th Generation — 8th Great-grandfather of Calvin Coolidge
- Ahnentafel No:
- Henry St. John
- Jane Neale
- Birth Date:
- ABT 1575
- Birth Location:
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- Death Location:
- Burial Date:
- 23 Mar 1625/1626
- Burial Location:
- Keysoe, Bedfordshire, England
- Spouse Name:
- Sarah Bulkeley
- Marriage Date:
- BEF 1597
- Marriage Location:
- Elizabeth St. John
Some sources list Sir Oliver St. John as the son of Thomas St. John
Oliver St. John
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Oliver St. John
- 1 Browning, Charles H., Americans of Royal Descent: A Collection of Genealogies of American Families Whose Lineage is Traced to . . ., 2nd Ed., Philadelphia: Porter and Coates (1891), 448.
- 2 Richardson, Douglas and Kimball G. Everingham, editor, Magna Carta Ancestry: A Study in Colonial and Medieval Families, 2011 Edition, Salt Lake City, Utah: Douglas Richardson (2011), 480.
- 3 Roberts, Gary Boyd, Notable Kin, Volume 1, Santa Clarita, California: Carl Boyer, 3rd (1998), 193.
- 4 Roberts, Gary Boyd, Notable Kin, Volume 2, Santa Clarita, California: Carl Boyer, 3rd (1999), 118.
- 5 Roberts, Gary Boyd, The Royal Descents of 600 Immigrants to the American Colonies or the United States, Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Co. (2008), 443.
- 6 Roberts, Gary Boyd, comp., Ancestors of American Presidents, Boston: New England Historic Genealogical Society (2009), 498.
- 7 Scoville, S. G., Smith, Morrill, and Allied Families, Somerville, New Jersey: American Historical Society (1930), 282, Heritage Quest (Digital Library).
- 8 Weis, Frederick Lewis, Ancestral Roots of Sixty Colonists Who Came to New England Between 1623 and 1650, Lancaster, Mass: (1950), 40, 88.
- 9 Whiting, William, Memoir of Rev. Samuel Whiting, D.D., and of his wife, Elizabeth St. John, Boston: Press of Rand, Avery, and Company (1873), 39, Internet Archive (Digital Library).