30th U.S. President
- 3rd Great-grandmother of Calvin Coolidge — 6th Generation
- Ahnentafel No:
- David Pulsipher Jr.
- Elizabeth Stowell
- Birth Date:
- 19 Jan 1744
- Birth Location:
- Pomfret, Windham, Connecticut
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- 19 Jan 1827
- Death Location:
- Rockingham, Windham, Vermont
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Rockingham Meeting House Cemetery, Rockingham, Windham, Vermont
- Spouse Name:
- John Harwood Jr.
- Marriage Date:
- ABT 1760
- Marriage Location:
Lydia Harwood (Ahnentafel No:27 )
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Mary Pulsipher
- 1 Cemetery Transcriptions from the NEHGS Manuscript Collections , (2002) , Cemetery record for Mary Harwood, p. 216945, New England Historic Genealogical Society (Online Database).
- 2 Connecticut Births and Christenings, 1649-1906 , Birth record for Mary Pulcypher, FamilySearch.org (Online Database).
- 3 Daughters of the American Revolution Genealogical Research System , Ancestor #A052282 and #A092153.
- 4 Find A Grave , (accessed 09/07/2012).
- 5 Harwood, Watson H., M.D. , A Genealogical History of the Harwood Families, Descended from Andrew Harwood, whose Englis h Home was in Dartmouth 3rd Ed , Chasm Falls, New York: unknown (1911) , 41, Google Books (Digital Library).
- 6 Hayes, Lyman Simpson , History of the Town of Rockingham, Vermont . . .1754-1907 with Family Genealogies , Bellows Falls, Vermont: Published by the Town (1907) , 641, Google Books (Digital Library).
- 7 Roberts, Gary Boyd, comp. , Ancestor s of American Presidents , Boston: New England Historic Genealogical Society (2009) , 486.
- 8 Stowell, William Henry Harrison , The Stowell Genealogy: A Record of the Descendants of Samuel Stowell of Hingham, Mass. , Rutland, Vermont: The Tuttle Company, Publishers (1922) , 47, Internet Archive (Digital Library).