Bathsheba (Ruggles) Spooner
First woman executed for murder in U.S. by non-British government
- 5th Great-grandfather of Bathsheba (Ruggles) Spooner — 8th Generation
- Ahnentafel No:
- John Sutton
- Cecily Grey
- Birth Date:
- Birth Location:
- Dudley Castle, Staffordshire, England
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- ABT 1570
- Death Location:
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Spouse Name:
- ----- Ashton
- Marriage Date:
- Marriage Location:
(probable) Roger Dudley (Ahnentafel No:76 )
The wife of Sir Henry Dudley is believed to be Anne Ashton.
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Henry Dudley
- 1 Richardson, Douglas and Kimball G. Everingham, Plantagenet Ancestry: A Study in Colonial & Medieval Families, 2nd Edition, Salt Lake City, Utah: Douglas Richardson (2011), Vol. 1, p. 672.
- 2 Roberts, Gary Boyd, The Royal Descents of 600 Immigrants to the American Colonies or the United States (2 vols.), Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Co. (2008), 214.
- 3 Roberts, Gary Boyd, The Royal Descents of 900 Immigrants to the American Colonies, Quebec, or the United States (2 vols.), Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Company (2018), 370.
- 4 Roberts, Gary Boyd, comp., Ancestors of American Presidents, 2009 Edition, Boston: New England Historic Genealogical Society (2009), 360, 663.
- 5 Wikipedia, "Henry Sutton Dudley", (accessed 10/23/2013).
- 6 Wikipedia, "John Sutton, 3rd Baron Dudley", _3rd_Baron_Dudley, (accessed 10/23/2013).