Bathsheba (Ruggles) Spooner
First woman executed for murder in U.S. by non-British government
- 16th Great-grandfather of Bathsheba (Ruggles) Spooner — 19th Generation
- Ahnentafel No:
- John, King of England
- Isabelle of Angoulême
- Birth Date:
- 5 Jan 1209
- Birth Location:
- Winchester Castle, Hampshire, England
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- 2 Apr 1272
- Death Location:
- Berkhamsted Castle, Hertfordshire, England
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Spouse Name:
- Marriage Date:
- Marriage Location:
Richard of Cornwall (Ahnentafel No:159194 )
1st Earl of Cornwall, Count of Poitou, King of the Romans
King of the Romans, Earl of Cornwall, Count of Poitou
aka Richard of England
Additional marriages for Richard Plantagenet
- Isabel Marshal
- Marriage Date:
- 30 Mar 1231
- Sancha of Provence
- Beatrix of Valkenburg
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Richard Plantagenet
- 1 Richardson, Douglas and Kimball G. Everingham, Plantagenet Ancestry: A Study i n Colonial & Medieval Families, 2nd Edition, Salt Lake City, Utah: Douglas Richardson (2011), Vol. 2, p. 265.
- 2 Roberts, Gary Boyd, The Royal Descents of 600 Immigrants to the American Colonies or the United States (2 vols.), Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Co. (2008), 397.
- 3 Weis, Frederick Lewis, et. al., Ancestral Roots of Certain American Colonists Who Came to America Before 1700, 8th Edition, Baltimore, Maryland: Genealogical Publishing Company (2004), 71.
- 4 Weis, Frederick Lewis, et. al., The Magna Charta Sureties, 1215: The Barons Named in the Magna Charta, 1215 and Some of thei r . . ., 5th edition, Baltimore, Maryland: Genealogical Publishing Co., Inc. (Third Printi ng, 2006), 185.
- 5 Wikipedia, "Richard, 1st Earl of Cornwall", _1st_Earl_of_Cornwall, (accessed 02/23/2010).