Bathsheba (Ruggles) Spooner
First woman executed for murder in U.S. by non-British government
- 17th Great-grandmother of Bathsheba (Ruggles) Spooner — 20th Generation
- Ahnentafel No:
- William I, King of Scotland
- ----- Avenal
- Birth Date:
- ABT 1170
- Birth Location:
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- Death Location:
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Spouse Name:
- Robert de Ros
- Marriage Date:
- Marriage Location:
William de Ros (Ahnentafel No:318372 )
Robert de Ros of Wark
- Isabel was an illegitimate child of William I of Scotland whose mother was a daughter of Robert Avenal.
Isabel of Scotland
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Isabel of Scotland
- 1 Burke, Sir Bernard and Ashworth P. Burke, Burke's Genealogical and Heraldic History of the Peerage, Baronetage, the Privy Council, Knig htage ..., 76th edition, London: Harrison & Sons (1914), 607.
- 2 Richardson, Douglas, Royal Ancestry: A Study in Colonial and Medieval Families, Salt Lake City, Utah: Douglas Richardson (2013), Vol. III, p. 312.
- 3 Richardson, Douglas and Kimball G. Everingham, editor, Magna Carta Ancestry: A Study in Colonial and Medieval Families, 2nd edition, Salt Lake City, Utah: Douglas Richardson (2011), Vol. 2, p. 139.
- 4 Richardson, Douglas and Kimball G. Everingham, editor, Magna Carta Ancestry: A Study in Colonial and Medieval Families, 2nd edition, Salt Lake City, Utah: Douglas Richardson (2011), Vol. 4, p. 204.
- 5 Roberts, Gary Boyd, The Royal Descents of 600 Immigrants to the American Colonies or the United States (2 vols.), Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Co. (2008), 416, 422, 431, 433, 435, 437, 824.
- 6 Roberts, Gary Boyd, comp., Ancestors of American Presidents, 2009 Edition, Boston: New England Historic Genealogical Society (2009), 399.
- 7 Taylor, Rev. R. V., "Ribston and the Knights Templar", The Yorkshire Archaeological Journal, Volume 7 (1882), 432.
- 8 Wikipedia, "Robert de Ros (died 1227)", (accessed 01/24/2014).
- 9 Wikipedia, "William the Lion", (accessed 05/06/2011).