Adlai Stevenson II
31st Governor of Illinois
- Grandmother of Adlai Stevenson II — 3rd Generation
- Ahnentafel No:
- Jesse W. Fell
- Hester Vernon Brown
- Birth Date:
- 6 Sep 1842
- Birth Location:
- Bloomington, McClean, Illinois
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- 21 Jan 1900
- Death Location:
- San Antonio, Texas
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Evergreen Memorial Cemetery, Bloomington, McClean, Illinois
- Spouse Name:
- William Osborne Davis
- Marriage Date:
- 17 Jun 1863
- Marriage Location:
Helen Louise Davis (Ahnentafel No:3 )
Eliza B. Fell
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Eliza B. Fell
- 1 Federal Census, IL, McLean County, 1870, Bloomington, p.32, Image 85 of 413.
- 2 Federal Census, IL, McLean County, 1880, Normal, E.D. 166, p. 15, Image 15 of 68.
- 3 Find A Grave, (accessed 10/17/2014).
- 4 Illinois Marriages, 1815-1935, Marriage record for Lewis Green Stevenson and daughter Helen Louise Davis.
- 5 The Weekly Pantagraph (Bloomington, Illinois), 26 JAN 1900, Obituary for Mrs. Wm. O. Davis.
- 6 The Weekly Pantagraph (Bloomington, Illinois), 15 JUN 1906, p. 5, Obituary for mother Mrs. Hester V. Fell.
- 7 Craig, Blanche, Pennsylvania Heritage: The Fells of Longlands, West Newton, Pennsylvania: The Times-Sun (1959), 86.
- 8 Fell, Sarah M., Genealogy of the Fell Family in America Descended from Joseph Fell Who Settled in Bucks Count y, Pennsylvania, 1705, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania: Press of A. H. Sickler and Co. (1891), 141, 299.