- 10th Generation — 7th Great-grandmother of Norman Rockwell
- Ahnentafel No:
- Richard Chetwode
- Dorothy Needham
- Birth Date:
- ABT 1602
- Birth Location:
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- 21 Apr 1669
- Death Location:
- New London, New London Co., Connecticut
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Spouse Name:
- Peter Bulkeley
- Marriage Date:
- Apr 1635
- Marriage Location:
- Peter Bulkeley Jr.
Grace Chetwode's maiden name is also seen as Chetwood.
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Grace Chetwode
- 1 NEHGS NEXUS: New England Across the United States, 1987, Vol. 4, p. 71, New England Historic Genealogical Society (Online Database).
- 2 New England Historical and Genealogical Register, (New England Historic and Genealogical Society), 1924, Vol. 78, p. 99.
- 3 Anderson, Robert Charles and others, The Great Migration: Immigrants to New England 1634-1635, Vol. I, A-B, Boston: New England Historic Genealogical Society (1999), 462.
- 4 Chapman, Rev. F. W., The Bulkeley Family; or the Descendants of Rev. Peter Bulkeley, Who Settled at Concord, Mass., in 1636, Hartford: The Case, Lockwood and Brainard Co., Printers (1875), 38, Heritage Quest (Digital Library).
- 5 Mackenzie, George Norbury, ed., Colonial Families of the United States of America, Vol. 7, Baltimore, Maryland: Genealogical Publishing Co., Inc. (1966, originally published 1912), 125-126, Ancestry.com (Online Database).
- 6 Richardson, Douglas and Kimball G. Everingham, Plantagenet Ancestry: A Study in Colonial & Medieval Families, 2nd Edition, Salt Lake City, Utah: Douglas Richardson (2011), Vol. 1, pp. 524-525.
- 7 Roberts, Gary Boyd, Notable Kin, Volume 2, Santa Clarita, California: Carl Boyer, 3rd (1999), 28, 187.
- 8 Roberts, Gary Boyd, The Royal Descents of 600 Immigrants to the American Colonies or the United States, Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Co. (2008), 336, 442.