Ancestry of Dr.
American Pediatrician and Author on Child Care
- 9th Generation — 6th Great-grandmother of Benjamin Spock
- Ahnentafel No:
- Isaac Sheldon
- Mary Woodford
- Birth Date:
- 24 Feb 1665/1666
- Birth Location:
- Northampton, Hampshire, Massachusetts
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- 8 Apr 1735
- Death Location:
- Durham, Middlesex, Connecticut
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Spouse Name:
- John Lyman Jr.
- Marriage Date:
- Marriage Location:
- Elizabeth Lyman
Additional marriages for Mindwell Sheldon
- John Pomeroy
- Marriage Date:
- 30 Apr 1684
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Mindwell Sheldon
- 1 American Ancestors Magazine, 2011, Vol. 12.2, p. 41, New England Historic Genealogical Society (Online Database).
- 2 New England Historical and Genealogical Register, (New England Historic and Genealogical Society), 1903, Vol. 57, p. 209.
- 3 Dwight, Benjamin W., The History of the Descendants of John Dwight, of Dedham, Mass., Vol. 1, New York: John F. Trow and Sons (1874), 272, Google Books (Digital Library).
- 4 Frost, Josephine C., Ancestors of Henry Ward Beecher and His Wife Eunice White Bullard, Unknown: Unknown (1927), 77, 80, 90, 92, FamilySearch.org (Online Database).
- 5 Holman, Mary Lovering, Ancestry of Colonel John Harrington Stevens and his Wife Frances Helen Miller, Vol. 1, Concord, New Hampshire: Privately Printed at The Rumford Press (1948), 406, Hathi Trust Digital Library.
- 6 Roberts, Gary Boyd, Notable Kin, Volume 1, Santa Clarita, California: Carl Boyer, 3rd (1998), 175.
- 7 Roberts, Gary Boyd and William Addams Reitwiesner, American Ancestors and Cousins of The Princess of Wales, Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Co., Inc. (1984), 56, Ancestry.com (Online Database).