Co-Founder of Marshall Fields
- 8th Generation — 5th Great-grandmother of Potter Palmer
- Ahnentafel No:
- Birth Date:
- Birth Location:
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- 16 Jun 1674
- Death Location:
- Duxbury, Plymouth, Massachusetts
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Spouse Name:
- Henry Howland
- Marriage Date:
- Marriage Location:
- Zoeth Howland
Some sources state that Mary's maiden name was Newland, but no reliable evidence has yet been found to support this.
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Mary -----
- 1 Dutchess County, NY: The Settlers of the Beekman Patent, Vol. 7, pp. 956-957, New England Historic Genealogical Society (Online Database).
- 2 Anderson, Robert Charles, The Great Migration Begins: Immigrants to New England 1620-1633, Vol. 2, G-O, Boston: New England Historic Genealogical Society (1995), 1018.
- 3 Brenneman, Richard E., "Notable Kin - New England in Hollywood, Part Three: The Possible Rhode Island Ancestry of Marilyn Monroe", www.americanancestors.org/notable-kin-the-possible-rhode-island-ancestry-of-marilyn-monroe, (accessed 10/09/2014), New England Historic Genealogical Society (Online Database).
- 4 Roberts, Gary Boyd, "#55 Royal Descents, Notable Kin, and Printed Sources: Notable Descendants of Henry and Margaret (----) Howland of . . .", (accessed 10/29/2014), New England Historic Genealogical Society (Online Database).
- 5 Roberts, Gary Boyd, Notable Kin, Volume 2, Santa Clarita, California: Carl Boyer, 3rd (1999), 28, 117, 127.
- 6 Roberts, Gary Boyd, comp., Ancestors of American Presidents, Boston: New England Historic Genealogical Society (2009), 447.