Quarterback for the Green Bay Packers
- 11th Generation — 8th Great-grandfather of Aaron Rodgers
- Ahnentafel No:
- Samuel Buell
- Deborah Griswold
- Birth Date:
- ABT 1686
- Birth Location:
- prob. Killingworth, Middlesex, Connecticut
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- 18 Feb 1723/1724
- Death Location:
- Killingworth, Middlesex, Connecticut
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Clinton Cemetery, Clinton, Middlesex, Connecticut
- Spouse Name:
- Hannah Hutchinson
- Marriage Date:
- 28 Jun 1710
- Marriage Location:
- Lebanon, New London, Connecticut
- Deborah Buell
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Benjamin Buell
- 1 Connecticut, Hale Collection of Cemetery Inscriptions and Newspaper Notices, 1629-1934, Cemetery record for Benjamin Buell, Ancestry.com (Online Database).
- 2 Connecticut: Vital Records (The Barbour Collection), 1630-1870, Killingworth, pp. 7-9, Birth records for children of Benjamin and Hannah Buell, New England Historic Genealogical Society (Online Database).
- 3 Connecticut: Vital Records (The Barbour Collection), 1630-1870, Killingworth, p. 7, Death record for Benjamin Buell, New England Historic Genealogical Society (Online Database).
- 4 Dexter, Franklin Bowditch, Biographical Sketches of the Graduates of Yale College with Annals of the College History, Volume 4, July 1778-June 1792, New York: Henry Holt and Company (1907), 25.
- 5 Reynolds, Cuyler, ed., Genealogical and Family History of Southern New York and the Hudson River Valley, Vol. 1, New York: Lewis Historical Publishing Company (1913), 254, Google Books (Digital Library).
- 6 The New York Genealogical and Biographical Society, New York Genealogical and Biographical Record, 1877, Vol. 8, p. 8.
- 7 Ward, George K., Andrew Warde and His Descendants 1597-1910: Being a Compilation of Facts Relating to One of the . . ., New York: A. T. De La Mare Printing and Publishing Company Ltd. (1910), 50, Google Books (Digital Library).
- 8 Welles, Albert, History of the Buell Family in England: From the Remotest Times Ascertainable from Our Ancient Histories, and in America, New York: Society Library (1881), 28, 40, Google Books (Digital Library).