Fashion Designer and Founder of Liz Claiborne Inc.
- 16th Great-grandfather of Liz Claiborne — 19th Generation
- Ahnentafel No:
- Thomas Holand
- Joan Plantagenet
- Birth Date:
- ABT 1350
- Birth Location:
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- 25 Apr 1397
- Death Location:
- Arundel Castle, Sussex, England
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Bourne Abbey, Lincolnshire, England
- Spouse Name:
- Alice FitzAlan
- Marriage Date:
- AFT 10 Apr 1364
- Marriage Location:
Margaret de Holand (Ahnentafel No:132717 )
2nd Earl of Kent
Thomas de Holand
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Thomas de Holand
- 1 Paget, Gerald, The Lineage and Ancestry of H.R.H. Prince Charles, Prince of Wales, Vol. 1, Edinburgh and London: Charles Skilton Ltd (1977), 89.
- 2 Pitcairn, Constance, The History of the Fife Pitcairns with Transcripts from Old Charters, Edinburgh and London: William Blackwood and Sons (1905), 419.
- 3 Roberts, Gary Boyd, The Royal Descents of 900 Immigrants to the American Colonies, Quebec, or the United States (2 vols.), Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Company (2018), 600.
- 4 Sweet, Homer De Lois, The Averys of Groton, Syracuse, New York: Rice-Taylor Print. Co. (1894), 556.
- 5 Weis, Frederick Lewis, et. al., The Magna Charta Sureties, 1215: The Barons Named in the Magna Charta, 1215 and Some of their . . ., 5th edition, Baltimore, Maryland: Genealogical Publishing Co., Inc. (Third Printing, 2006), 111.
- 6 Wikipedia, "Thomas Holland, 2nd Earl of Kent", _2nd_Earl_of_Kent, (accessed 11/23/2011).