48th Governor of New York
- 10th Generation — 7th Great-grandfather of Averell Harriman
- Ahnentafel No:
- Christopher Santken
- Joan -----
- Birth Date:
- Birth Location:
- Christening Date:
- 9 Aug 1601
- Christening Location:
- St. Olave Silver Street, London, England
- Death Date:
- from 10 OCT 1669 to JAN 1669/1670
- Death Location:
- Norwalk, Fairfield, Connecticut
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Spouse Name:
- Mary Tinker
- Marriage Date:
- 1 Nov 1627
- Marriage Location:
- New Windsor, Berkshire, England
Mark St. John (Ahnentafel No:442 )
Matthew St. John's given name is also seen as Mathias and his surname as Sension.
Matthew St. John
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Matthew St. John
- 1 New England Historical and Genealogical Register , (New England Historic and Genealogical Society ), October 1995, Vol. 149, pp. 410-411.
- 2 New England Historical and Genealogical Register , (New England Historic and Genealogical Society ), April 2013, Vol. 167, pp. 85-95.
- 3 The American Genealogist , New Haven, Connecticut: D. L. Jacobus (issues newer than 5 years not online) , 2005, Vol. 80, p. 222, New England Historic Genealogical Society (Online Database).
- 4 Anderson, Robert Charles , The Great Migration: Immigrants to New England 1634-1635, Vol. VI, R-S , Boston: New England Historic Genealogical Society (2009) , 228-234, 465.
- 5 Jacobus, Donald Lines and Edgar Francis Waterman , Hale, House and Related Families: Mainly of the Connecticut River Valley , Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Co., Inc. (1978, reprinted from 1952) , 733, Hathi Trust Digital Library.
- 6 Phoenix, S. Whitney , The Whitney Family of Connecticut, and its Affiliations . . . of Henry Whitney, from 1649 t o 1878, Vol. 1 , New York: Privately Printed (1878) , 16, Hathi Trust Digital Library.
- 7 Selleck, Rev. Charles Melbourne , Norwalk , Norwalk, Connecticut: Harry M. Gardner, Printer (1896) , 325-326, Google Books (Digital Library).