- 5th Generation — 2nd Great-grandmother of Anderson Cooper
- Ahnentafel No:
- Henry Collins Flagg Jr.
- Martha Whiting
- Birth Date:
- 12 Apr 1822
- Birth Location:
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- 16 Apr 1884
- Death Location:
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Spouse Name:
- Abraham Evans Gwynne
- Marriage Date:
- May 1840
- Marriage Location:
- New Haven, New Haven Co., Connecticut
- Alice Claypoole Gwynne
Sources disagree on the marriage date for Abraham Gwynne and Cettie Flagg giving 13, 14 or 23 MAY 1840 as the date.
Rachel Moore "Cettie" Flagg
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Rachel Moore "Cettie" Flagg
- 1 American Biographical Library, Entry for Gertrude Vanderbilt Whitney, Ancestry.com (Online Database).
- 2 Daughters of the American Revolution Genealogical Research System, Ancestor #A022878.
- 3 Federal Census, OH, Hamilton County, 1850, Cincinnati Ward 1, Image 74 of 164, Ancestry.com (Online Census Images).
- 4 Lineages of Members of the National Society of Sons and Daughters of the Pilgrims, Vol. III, p. 324, Image 336 of 1047, Ancestry.com (Online Database).
- 5 Browning, Charles H., Americans of Royal Descent: A Collection of Genealogies of American Families Whose Lineage is Traced to . . ., 2nd Ed., Philadelphia: Porter and Coates (1891), 162.
- 6 Graff, Rebecca Irwin, Genealogy of the Claypoole Family of Philadelphia 1588-1893, Philadelphia: J. B. Lippincott Company (1893), 104, Google Books (Digital Library).
- 7 Roberts, Gary Boyd, "#58 Royal Descents, Notable Kin, and Printed Sources: Elizabeth Boyd Roberts: A Genealogical Tribute with 50 New . . .", (accessed 07/07/2017).
- 8 Roberts, Gary Boyd, Notable Kin, Volume 2, Santa Clarita, California: Carl Boyer, 3rd (1999), 10.
- 9 Roberts, Gary Boyd and William Addams Reitwiesner, American Ancestors and Cousins of The Princess of Wales, Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Co., Inc. (1984), 58, Ancestry.com (Online Database).
- 10 Wikipedia, "Alice Claypoole Gwynne", (accessed 12/01/2014).