Co-Founder of Whirlpool Corporation
- 7th Great-grandfather of Frederick Upton — 10th Generation
- Ahnentafel No:
- Birth Date:
- ABT 1605
- Birth Location:
- Gildersome, Batley, Yorkshire, England
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- 20 Apr 1669
- Death Location:
- Dover, Strafford, New Hampshire
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Spouse Name:
- Anna Boyse
- Marriage Date:
- 12 Aug 1633
- Marriage Location:
- Bradford, Yorkshire, England
Anna Reyner (Ahnentafel No:479 )
Rev. John Reyner's surname is also seen as Rayner.
Additional marriages for John Reyner
- Frances Clarke
- Marriage Date:
- BEF 1642
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for John Reyner
- 1 Plymouth Church Records 1620-1859, Page 172, Reporting of the death of John Rayner at Dover.
- 2 The American Genealogist, 1977, Vol. 53, Page 163.
- 3 The American Genealogist, 1942, Vol. 19, Page 139.
- 4 Ferris, Mary Walton, Dawes-Gates Ancestral Lines: A Memorial Volume Containing the American Ancestry of Rufus R. D awes, Milwaukee, Wisconsin: Wisconsin Cuneo Press (1931), Vol. 1, p. 380.
- 5 Fox, N. M., A History of that Part of the Fox Family Descended from Thomas Fox of Cambridge, Mass., St. Joseph, Missouri: Union Print Company (1899), 14.
- 6 Holman, Mary Lovering, Ancestry of Colonel John Harrington Stevens and his Wife Frances Helen Miller, Vol. 1, Concord, New Hampshire: Privately Printed at The Rumford Press (1948), 122.
- 7 Leach, Josiah Granville, Memoranda Relating to the Ancestry and Family of Hon. Levi Parsons Morton, Vice-President o f the United States, Cambridge, Massachusetts: unknown (1894), 154-156.
- 8 Leach, Josiah Granville, Memoranda Relating to the Ancestry and Family of Hon. Levi Parsons Morton, Vice-President o f the United States, Cambridge, Massachusetts: unknown (1894), 152-156.
- 9 Scales, John, editor, Historical Memoranda Concerning Persons and Places in Old Dover, New Hampshire: Vol. 1, Westminster, Maryland: Heritage Books (2009), 358.
- 10 Stearns, Ezra S., Early Generations of the Founders of Old Dunstable: Thirty Families, Boston: George E. Littlefield (1911), 84.