Levi Parsons Morton
22nd U.S. Vice-President
- 6th Generation — 3rd Great-grandfather of Levi Parsons Morton
- Ahnentafel No:
- John Frary
- Prudence -----
- Birth Date:
- ABT 1639
- Birth Location:
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- 29 Feb 1704
- Death Location:
- Deerfield, Franklin, Massachusetts
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Spouse Name:
- Mary Daniel
- Marriage Date:
- 14 Jun 1660
- Marriage Location:
- Medfield, Norfolk, Massachusetts
Nathaniel Frary (Ahnentafel No:28 )
Sampson Frary was killed by Indians.
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Sampson Frary
- 1 New England Historical and Genealogical Register , (New England Historic and Genealogical Society ), 1874, Vol. 28, p. 186.
- 2 Jacobus, Donald Lines and Edgar Francis Waterman , Hale, House and Related Families: Mainly of the Connecticut River Valley , Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Co., Inc. (1978, reprinted from 1952) , 545-546, Hathi Trust Digital Library.
- 3 Leach, Josiah Granville , Memoranda Relating to the Ancestry and Family of Hon. Levi Parsons Morton, Vice-President o f the United States , Cambridge, Massachusetts: unknown (1894) , 113-115, Heritage Quest (Digital Library).
- 4 Roberts, Gary Boyd , Notable Ki n, Volume 2 , Santa Clarita, California: Carl Boyer, 3rd (1999) , 43.
- 5 Root, James Pierce , Root Genealogical Records, 1600-1870: Comprising the General History of the Root and Roots Fa milies in America , New York: R.C. Root, Anthony and Co. (1870) , 105-106, Google Books (Digital Library).
- 6 Wikipedia , "Raid on Deerfield" , (accessed 12/01/2015).