Levi Parsons Morton
22nd U.S. Vice-President
- Grandmother of Levi Parsons Morton — 3rd Generation
- Ahnentafel No:
- Nathan Frary
- Elizabeth Barnard
- Birth Date:
- 28 Nov 1759
- Birth Location:
- Deerfield, Franklin, Massachusetts
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- 30 Jan 1824
- Death Location:
- Goshen, Hampshire, Massachusetts
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Pittsfield Village Cemetery, Pittsfield, Rutland, Vermont
- Spouse Name:
- Justin Parsons
- Marriage Date:
- 30 Oct 1788
- Marriage Location:
Lucretia Parsons (Ahnentafel No:3 )
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Electa Frary
- 1 Daughters of the American Revolution Genealogical Research System, Ancestor #A041909 and #A088293.
- 2 Gravestone image at FindAGrave.com, (accessed 12/12/2014).
- 3 New England Historical and Genealogical Register, 1982, Vol. 136, p. 324.
- 4 New York Genealogical and Biographical Record, 1921, Vol. 52, p. 198.
- 5 Leach, Josiah Granville, Memoranda Relating to the Ancestry and Family of Hon. Levi Parsons Morton, Vice-President of the United States, Cambridge, Massachusetts: unknown (1894), 116.
- 6 Weeks, Lyman Horace, ed., Prominent Families of New York: Being an Account in Biographical Form of Individuals and Families Distinguished as . . ., New York: The Historical Company (1898), 416.