Author of The Martian Chronicles
- 24th Generation — 21st Great-grandfather of Ray Bradbury
- Ahnentafel No:
- John, King of England
- Isabelle of Angoulême
- Birth Date:
- 1 Oct 1207
- Birth Location:
- Winchester Castle, Hampshire, England
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- 16 Nov 1272
- Death Location:
- Westminster, London, England
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Westminster Abbey, London, England
- Spouse Name:
- Eleanor of Provence
- Marriage Date:
- 14 Jan 1236
- Marriage Location:
- Canterbury Cathedral, Canterbury, Kent, England
- Edmund Plantagenet
- King of England
Henry III, King of England
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Henry III, King of England
- 1 Burke, John and John Bernard Burke, The Royal Families of England, Scotland, and Wales, with their Descendants, Sovereigns and Subjects, Vol. II, London: J. Billing, Printer and Stereotyper (1851), Pedigree xv: Frevile Lambton Burne, Esq., Google Books (Digital Library).
- 2 Fraser, ed. Antonia, The Lives of the Kings and Queens of England, New York: Alfred A. Knopf (1975), 25, 71.
- 3 Luther, George A., editor and compiler, The Luther Genealogy: A History of the Descendants of Captain John Luther, Who Arrived in the Massachusetts Bay Colony, 1630-1635, Penobscot Press (2001), 80.
- 4 Roberts, Gary Boyd, The Royal Descents of 600 Immigrants to the American Colonies or the United States, Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Co. (2008), 374, 377.
- 5 Roberts, Gary Boyd, The Royal Descents of 900 Immigrants to the American Colonies, Quebec, or the United States (2 vols.), Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Company (2018), 944, 963.
- 6 Weis, Frederick Lewis, et. al., Ancestral Roots of Certain American Colonists Who Came to America before 1700, 8th Edition, Baltimore, Maryland: Genealogical Publishing Company (2004), 25.
- 7 Weis, Frederick Lewis, et. al., The Magna Charta Sureties, 1215: The Barons Named in the Magna Charta, 1215 and Some of their . . ., 5th edition, Baltimore, Maryland: Genealogical Publishing Co., Inc. (Third Printing, 2006), 26.
- 8 Wikipedia, "Henry III of England", (accessed 03/02/2012).