1st U.S. President
- 5th Great-grandfather of George Washington — 8th Generation
- Ahnentafel No:
- Robert Dymoke
- Ann Sparrow
- Birth Date:
- Birth Location:
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- 16 Sep 1566
- Death Location:
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Spouse Name:
- Anne Talboys
- Marriage Date:
- Marriage Location:
Frances Dymoke (Ahnentafel No:91 )
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Edward Dymoke
- 1 New England Historical and Genealogical Register, 2011, Vol. 165, p. 215.
- 2 The American Genealogist, 1975, Vol. 51, p. 169.
- 3 William and Mary College Quarterly Historical Magazine, 1905, Vol. 14, No. 2, p. 118.
- 4 Barthelmas, Della Gray, The Signers of the Declaration of Independence: A Biographical and Genealogical Reference, Jefferson, N.C. and London: McFarland and Company, Inc., Publishers (1997), 201.
- 5 Browning, Charles H., The Magna Charta Barons and their American Descendants, Philadelpha: (1898), 201.
- 6 Burke, John, A General and Heraldic Dictionary of the Peerages of England, Ireland, and Scotland, Extinct , Dormant, and in Abeyance, London: Henry Colburn and Richard Bentley (1831), 516.
- 7 Creasey, James, Sketches Illustrative of the Topography and History of New and Old Sleaford in the County o f Lincoln . . ., Sleaford, England: James Creasey (1825), 274-275.
- 8 Kennedy, Mary Selden, Seldens of Virginia and Allied Families, Volume 1, New York: Frank Allaben Genealogical Company (1911), 343.
- 9 Roberts, Gary Boyd, The Royal Descents of 600 Immigrants to the American Colonies or the United States (2 vols.), Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Co. (2008), 210.
- 10 Roberts, Gary Boyd, comp., Ancestors of American Presidents, 2009 Edition, Boston: New England Historic Genealogical Society (2009), 428.