American Composer and Songwriter
- 6th Great-grandfather of Cole Porter — 9th Generation
- Ahnentafel No:
- ----- Deming
- Birth Date:
- Birth Location:
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- BY 25 Apr 1695
- Death Location:
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Spouse Name:
- Honor Treat
- Marriage Date:
- ABT 1637
- Marriage Location:
Jonathan Deming (Ahnentafel No:200 )
John Deming's surname is also seen as Dymond.
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for John Deming
- 1 Early New England Families, 1641-1700, John Allen (m.1638), p. 1.
- 2 The American Genealogist, 1979, Vol. 55, pp. 28-31.
- 3 The American Genealogist, 1987, Vol. 62, pp. 140-142.
- 4 Anderson, Robert Charles and others, The Great Migration: Immigrants to New England 1634-1635, Vol. II, C-F, Boston: New England Historic Genealogical Society (2001), 542.
- 5 Barbour, Lucius Barnes, Families of Early Hartford, Connecticut, Baltimore, Maryland: Reprinted for Clearfield Co., Inc. by Genealogical Publishing Co. (2001), 405.
- 6 Deming, Judson Keith, Genealogy of the Descendants of John Deming of Wethersfield, Connecticut, Dubuque, Iowa: Press of Mathis-Mets Co. (1904), 3-9.
- 7 Jacobus, Donald Lines and Edgar Francis Waterman, Hale, House and Related Families: Mainly of the Connecticut River Valley, Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Co., Inc. (1978, reprinted from 1952), 766.
- 8 Morgan, Nathaniel H., Morgan Genealogy: A History of James Morgan, of New London, Conn., and His Descendants; From 1607 to 1869, Hartford: Press of Case, Lockwood and Brainard (1869), 25.
- 9 Roberts, Gary Boyd, Notable Kin, Volume 1, Santa Clarita, California: Carl Boyer, 3rd (1998), 214.
- 10 Stiles, Henry R., Families of Ancient Wethersfield, Connecticut, Volume II, Baltimore, Maryland: Reprinted for Clearfield Company, Inc. by Genealogical Publishing Co., Inc. (1999, original 1904), 54.
- 11 Treat, John Harvey, The Treat Family: A Genealogy of Trott, Tratt, and Treat for Fifteen Generations, and Four Hundred and Fifty Years . . ., Salem, Massachusetts: The Salem Press Publishing and Printing Company (1893), 31.