L. Frank Baum
Author of The Wonderful Wizard of Oz
- 4th Great-grandfather of L. Frank Baum — 7th Generation
- Ahnentafel No:
- Thomas Stanton
- Ann Lord
- Birth Date:
- ABT 1638
- Birth Location:
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- Death Location:
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Spouse Name:
- Sarah Denison
- Marriage Date:
- ABT 1658
- Marriage Location:
William Stanton (Ahnentafel No:48 )
Thomas Stanton Jr.
View famous kin of Thomas Stanton
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Thomas Stanton Jr.
- 1 New England Ancestors Magazine, 2007, Vol. 8.5, p. 39.
- 2 New England Historical and Genealogical Register, 1982, Vol. 136, p. 329.
- 3 New England Historical and Genealogical Register, 1902, Vol. 56, p. 153.
- 4 Baldwin, John Denison and William Clift, A Record of the Descendants of Capt. George Denison, of Stonington, Conn. . . ., Worcester: Printed by Tyler and Seagrave (1881), 60.
- 5 Roberts, Gary Boyd, "#53 Royal Descents, Notable Kin, and Printed Sources: Major Historical Figures Descended from Anne (Lloyd) (Yale) . . .", (accessed 12/13/2016).
- 6 Roberts, Gary Boyd and William Addams Reitwiesner, American Ancestors and Cousins of The Princess of Wales, Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Co., Inc. (1984), 36, 49, 55.
- 7 Wheeler, Richard Anson, History of the Town of Stonington, County of New London, Connecticut, From its First Settlement in 1649 to 1900, New London, Connecticut: Press of the Day Publishing Company (1900), 336, 578.