Ancestry of King
King of England
- 5th Great-grandfather of Henry III — 8th Generation
- Ahnentafel No:
- Hugh Capet
- Adelaide of Aquitaine
- Birth Date:
- 27 Mar 0972
- Birth Location:
- Orleans, France
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- 20 Jul 1031
- Death Location:
- Melun, France
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Spouse Name:
- Constance of Arles
- Marriage Date:
- Marriage Location:
Henry I, King of France
Adela of France (Ahnentafel No:75 )
Robert I of Burgundy
King of the Franks
Robert II, King of France
View famous kin of Robert II, King of France
Additional marriages for Robert II, King of France
- Bertha of Burgundy
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Robert II, King of France
- 1 American-Canadian Genealogist, Manchester, New Hampshire: American-Canadian Genealogical Society, 1999, Iss. 82, Vol. 25, No. 4, p. 175.
- 2 Luther, George A., editor and compiler, The Luther Genealogy: A History of the Descendants of Captain John Luther, Who Arrived in the Massachusetts Bay Colony, 1630-1635, Penobscot Press (2001), 80.
- 3 Richardson, Douglas, Royal Ancestry: A Study in Colonial and Medieval Families, Salt Lake City, Utah: Douglas Richardson (2013), Vol. IV, p. 547.
- 4 Richardson, Douglas, Royal Ancestry: A Study in Colonial and Medieval Families, Salt Lake City, Utah: Douglas Richardson (2013), Vol. V, p. 268.
- 5 Roberts, Gary Boyd, The Royal Descents of 600 Immigrants to the American Colonies or the United States (2 vols.), Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Co. (2008), 534, 538.
- 6 von Redlich, Marcellus Donald Alexander R., Pedigrees of Some of the Emperor Charlemagne's Descendants, Volume I, Baltimore, Maryland: Genealogical Publishing Company (1988), 56.
- 7 Weis, Frederick Lewis, et. al., Ancestral Roots of Certain American Colonists Who Came to America Before 1700, 8th Edition, Baltimore, Maryland: Genealogical Publishing Company (2004), 125.
- 8 Wikipedia, "Robert II of France", (accessed 02/21/2010).
- 9 Wurts, John S., Magna Charta, New York: Brookfield Publishing Company (1942), 185, 427, 1653.