Lithographer (Currier & Ives)
- 4th Great-grandfather of Nathaniel Currier — 7th Generation
- Ahnentafel No:
- Thomas Kent
- Ellen Pyle
- Birth Date:
- ABT 1586
- Birth Location:
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- 15 Jun 1654
- Death Location:
- Newbury, Essex, Massachusetts
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Spouse Name:
- Emma -----
- Marriage Date:
- ABT 1622
- Marriage Location:
John Kent (Ahnentafel No:54 )
There is a gap of about 15 years between Richard Kent's youngest daughter and his son born in 1645. This leaves the possibility that Richard Kent's wife Emma was not his first. There is a marriage record for a Richard Kent and Mary Drew dated 19 NOV 1618 in Winnall, Hampshire, England, that some believe to be this Richard Kent. Unfortunately this has not been proven to be the same Richard Kent.
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Richard Kent
- 1 New England Ancestors Magazine, 2009, Vol. 10.1, p. 31.
- 2 New England Historical and Genealogical Register, 2008, Vol. 162, pp. 245-255.
- 3 New England Historical and Genealogical Register, 2011, Vol. 165, pp. 121-133.
- 4 New England Historical and Genealogical Register, 2009, Vol. 163, pp. 57, 62-65.
- 5 Anderson, Robert Charles, The Great Migration Directory: Immigrants to New England, 1620-1640, A Concise Compendium, Boston, Massachusetts: New England Historic Genealogical Society (2015), 192.
- 6 Anderson, Robert Charles, The Great Migration: Immigrants to New England 1634-1635, Vol. IV, I-L, Boston: New England Historic Genealogical Society (2005), 140-142.
- 7 Anderson, Robert Charles, The Great Migration: Immigrants to New England 1634-1635, Vol. VII, T-Y, Boston: New England Historic Genealogical Society (2011), 521.
- 8 Tenney, Horace A., Genealogy of the Tenney Family: More Particularly of the Family of Daniel Tenney, and Sylvia Kent, His Wife . . ., Madison, Wisconsin: M. J. Cantwell, Book and Job Printer (1875), 59-60.