2nd U.S. President and Signer of the Declaration of Independence
- 3rd Generation — Grandfather of John Adams
- Ahnentafel No:
- Thomas Boylston Jr.
- Mary Gardner
- Birth Date:
- ABT 1678
- Birth Location:
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- 10 Sep 1743
- Death Location:
- Brookline, Norfolk, Massachusetts
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Spouse Name:
- Ann White
- Marriage Date:
- ABT 1704
- Marriage Location:
- Susannah Boylston
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Peter Boylston
- 1 New England Historical and Genealogical Register, (New England Historic and Genealogical Society), 1982, Vol. 136, p. 308.
- 2 Brogan, Hugh and Charles Mosley, American Presidential Families, New York: Macmillan Publishing Company (1993), 132.
- 3 Lothrop, Thomas J., "John White of Watertown and Brookline, and Some of His Descendants", The New England Historical and Genealogical Register, Vol. 52 (1898), 422.
- 4 Pope, Charles Henry, ed., Paine Ancestry: The Family of Robert Treat Paine, Signer of the Declaration of Independence, Including Maternal Lines, Boston: Printed for the Family (1912), 127.
- 5 Roberts, Gary Boyd, Notable Kin, Volume 1, Santa Clarita, California: Carl Boyer, 3rd (1998), 139.
- 6 Roberts, Gary Boyd and William Addams Reitwiesner, American Ancestors and Cousins of The Princess of Wales, Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Co., Inc. (1984), 34, Ancestry.com (Online Database).
- 7 Roberts, Gary Boyd, comp., Ancestors of American Presidents, Boston: New England Historic Genealogical Society (2009), 466.
- 8 Vinton, John Adams, The Vinton Memorial Comprising A Genealogy of the Descendants of John Vinton of Lynn, 1648, Boston: S.K. Whipple and Company (1858), 309, Google Books (Digital Library).
- 9 Williams, Alicia Crane, ed., Mayflower Families through Five Generations: Vol. 16, Part 1, Family of John Alden, Plymouth, Massachusetts: General Society of Mayflower Descendants (1999), 490.