Abigail (Smith) Adams
First Lady of President John Adams
- 7th Great-grandfather of Abigail (Smith) Adams — 10th Generation
- Ahnentafel No:
- William Griffith
- Joan Troutbeck
- Birth Date:
- ABT 1480
- Birth Location:
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- ABT 1531
- Death Location:
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Spouse Name:
- Jane Stradling
- Marriage Date:
- Marriage Location:
Dorothy Griffith (Ahnentafel No:443 )
Additional marriages for William Griffith
- Jane Puleston
- Marriage Date:
- ABT 2 Aug 1522
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for William Griffith
- 1 NEHGS NEXUS: New England Across the United States, 1996, Vol. 13, p. 209.
- 2 Burke, John and John Bernard Burke, A Genealogical and Heraldic History of the Extinct and Dormant Baronetcies of England, London: Scott, Webster, and Geary (1888), 510.
- 3 Dwnn, Lewys, Heraldic Visitations of Wales and Part of the Marches: Between the Years 1586 and 1613 . . ., Volume 2, Llandovery: William Rees (1846), 168.
- 4 National Library of Wales, "Welsh Biography Online: Stradling family, Glam.", (accessed 03/01/2010).
- 5 Richardson, Douglas and Kimball G. Everingham, editor, Magna Carta Ancestry: A Study in Colonial and Medieval Families, 2nd edition, Salt Lake City, Utah: Douglas Richardson (2011), Vol. 1, p. 560.
- 6 Roberts, Gary Boyd, The Royal Descents of 600 Immigrants to the American Colonies or the United States (2 vols.), Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Co. (2008), 193, 244, 847.
- 7 Roberts, Gary Boyd, The Royal Descents of 900 Immigrants to the American Colonies, Quebec, or the United States (2 vols.), Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Company (2018), 375, 900.
- 8 Weis, Frederick Lewis, et. al., Ancestral Roots of Certain American Colonists Who Came to America Before 1700, 8th Edition, Baltimore, Maryland: Genealogical Publishing Company (2004), 182.