Signer of the Declaration of Independence
- 14th Generation — 11th Great-grandmother of John Hancock
- Ahnentafel No:
- William de Plumpton
- Christiana de Mowbray
- Birth Date:
- Birth Location:
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- AFT 21 Mar 1400
- Death Location:
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Spouse Name:
- John Boteler
- Marriage Date:
- Marriage Location:
- Alice Boteler
Additional marriages for Alice Plumpton
- Richard de Sherburne
- Marriage Date:
- ABT 1352
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Alice Plumpton
- 1 NEHGS NEXUS: New England Across the United States, 1999, Vol. 16, p. 119, New England Historic Genealogical Society (Online Database).
- 2 Richardson, Douglas and Kimball G. Everingham, editor, Magna Carta Ancestry: A Study in Colonial and Medieval Families, 2011 Edition, Salt Lake City, Utah: Douglas Richardson (2011), Vol. 2, p. 139.
- 3 Richardson, Douglas and Kimball G. Everingham, editor, Magna Carta Ancestry: A Study in Colonial and Medieval Families, 2011 Edition, Salt Lake City, Utah: Douglas Richardson (2011), Vol. 4, p. 204.
- 4 Roberts, Gary Boyd, The Royal Descents of 600 Immigrants to the American Colonies or the United States, Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Co. (2008), 416.
- 5 Roberts, Gary Boyd, comp., Ancestors of American Presidents, Boston: New England Historic Genealogical Society (2009), 399.
- 6 Sherborn, Charles Davies, A History of the Family of Sherborn, London: Mitchell and Hughes (1901), 12.
- 7 Urban, Sylvanus, The Gentleman's Magazine and Historical Chronicle: From December to June, 1824, Vol. 135, London: John Nichols and Sons (1824), 515.
- 8 Weis, Frederick Lewis, et. al., Ancestral Roots of Certain American Colonists Who Came to America before 1700, 8th Edition, Baltimore, Maryland: Genealogical Publishing Company (2004), 163.