Signer of the U.S. Constitution
- 3rd Great-grandmother of Nathaniel Gorham — 6th Generation
- Ahnentafel No:
- Birth Date:
- Birth Location:
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- Death Location:
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Spouse Name:
- Edward Starbuck
- Marriage Date:
- Marriage Location:
Dorcas Starbuck (Ahnentafel No:31 )
Katherine's given name is also seen as Catherine.
Katherine's maiden name is frequently given as Reynolds, but no evidence has been found to support the claim.
View famous kin of Katharine -----
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Katharine -----
- 1 Massachusetts: Vital Records, 1620-1850, Nantucket, Vol. 5, p. 542, Death record for spouse Edward Starbuck.
- 2 Massachusetts: Vital Records, 1620-1850, Nantucket, Vol. 5, p. 547, Death record for son Nathaniel Starbuck.
- 3 Macy, Silvanus Jenkins, Genealogy of the Early Generations of the Coffin Family in New England, Boston: David Clapp and Son, Printers (1870), 2.
- 4 New England Historic Genealogical Society, "Stephen King and Amy Poehler", (accessed 09/05/2014).
- 5 Starbuck, Alexander, The History of Nantucket County, Island and Town including Genealogies of First Settlers, Boston: C. E. Goodspeed and Co. (1924), 698-699.
- 6 Sumner, Edit Bartlett, Descendants of Thomas Farr of Harpswell, Maine, and Ninety Allied Families, Los Angeles, California: American Offset Printers (1959), 252-253.