Signer of the U.S. Constitution
- 3rd Great-grandmother of Nathaniel Gorham — 6th Generation
- Ahnentafel No:
- Birth Date:
- Birth Location:
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- Death Location:
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Spouse Name:
- Edward Starbuck
- Marriage Date:
- Marriage Location:
Dorcas Starbuck (Ahnentafel No:31 )
Katherine's given name is also seen as Catherine.
Katherine's maiden name is frequently given as Reynolds, but no evidence has been found to support the claim.
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Katharine -----
- 1 Massachusetts: Vital Records, 1620-1850, Nantucket, Vol. 5, p. 542, Death record for spouse Edward Starbuck.
- 2 Massachusetts: Vital Records, 1620-1850, Nantucket, Vol. 5, p. 547, Death record for son Nathaniel Starbuck.
- 3 Macy, Silvanus Jenkins, Genealogy of the Early Generations of the Coffin Family in New England, Boston: David Clapp and Son, Printers (1870), 2.
- 4 New England Historic Genealogical Society, "Stephen King and Amy Poehler", (accessed 09/05/2014).
- 5 Starbuck, Alexander, The History of Nantucket County, Island and Town including Genealogies of First Settlers, Boston: C. E. Goodspeed and Co. (1924), 698-699.
- 6 Sumner, Edit Bartlett, Descendants of Thomas Farr of Harpswell, Maine, and Ninety Allied Families, Los Angeles, California: American Offset Printers (1959), 252-253.