William Cullen Bryant
American “Fireside” Poet
- 3rd Great-grandfather of William Cullen Bryant — 6th Generation
- Ahnentafel No:
- Birth Date:
- ABT 1599
- Birth Location:
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- from 29 JUN 1678 to 08 MAR 1680/1681
- Death Location:
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Spouse Name:
- Susanna -----
- Marriage Date:
- ABT 1624
- Marriage Location:
Joseph Hayward (Ahnentafel No:26 )
Immigrated to New England in 1635 aboard the ship Hercules.
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Thomas Hayward
- 1 Representative Men and Old Families of Southeastern Massachusetts, Volume 3, (Chicago: J. H. Beers and Company (1912)), 1532.
- 2 The American Genealogist, 1945, Vol. 22, p. 207.
- 3 Anderson, Robert Charles, The Great Migration Directory: Immigrants to New England, 1620-1640, A Concise Compendium, Boston, Massachusetts: New England Historic Genealogical Society (2015), 157.
- 4 Anderson, Robert Charles, The Great Migration: Immigrants to New England 1634-1635, Vol. III, G-H, Boston: New England Historic Genealogical Society (2003), 288-294.
- 5 Cutter, William Richard, Genealogical and Family History of Northern New York: A Record of the Achievements of her People . . ., Vol. 1, New York: Lewis Historical Publishing Company (1910), 356.
- 6 Howard, Heman, The Howard Genealogy: Descendants of John Howard of Bridgewater, Massachusetts, from 1643 to 1903, Brockton, Massachusetts: The Standard Printing Co. (1903), 1.
- 7 Mitchell, Nahum, History of the Early Settlement of Bridgewater, in Plymouth County, Massachusetts: Including an Extensive Family Register, Boston: Kidder and Wright (1840), 181.
- 8 Nahum, Mitchell, Mitchell's History of Bridgewater, Massachusetts. Reprinted in facsimile., Bridgewater, Massachusetts: Reprinted by Henry T. Pratt (1897, originally 1840), 181.
- 9 Roberts, Gary Boyd, Notable Kin, Volume 1, Santa Clarita, California: Carl Boyer, 3rd (1998), 182.
- 10 Sumner, Edith Bartlett, Ancestry and Descendants of Samuel Bartlett and Lucy Jenkins, Los Angeles, California: Unknown (1951), 131.
- 11 Underhill, Lora Altine Woodbury, Descendants of Edward Small of New England and the Allied Families with Tracings of English Ancestry, Cambridge: Privately Printed at The Riverside Press (1910), 373.