Singer, Songwriter - Jefferson Airplane
- 7th Generation — 4th Great-grandfather of Grace Slick
- Ahnentafel No:
- Samuel Whitman
- Elizabeth Bonney
- Birth Date:
- 13 May 1773
- Birth Location:
- Bridgewater, Plymouth, Massachusetts
- Christening Date:
- 25 Jul 1773
- Christening Location:
- East Bridgewater, Plymouth, Massachusetts
- Death Date:
- 7 Apr 1810
- Death Location:
- Rushville, New York
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Baldwins Corner Cemetery, Rushville, Ontario, New York
- Spouse Name:
- Alice Green
- Marriage Date:
- 9 Mar 1797
- Marriage Location:
- Samuel Whitman
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Beza Whitman
- 1 Daughters of the American Revolution Genealogical Research System, Ancestor #A124935 and #A046954.
- 2 Find A Grave, (accessed 03/17/2015).
- 3 Massachusetts Vital Records to 1850 (Online Datebase), New England Historic Genealogical Society (2001-2008), East Bridgewater, Vol. 1, Baptism for Beza Whitman.
- 4 Eardeley, William A. D., compiler, Abstracts of Wills, Administrations and Guardianships in NY State, 1787-1835, (Brooklyn Historical Society), Ontario, p. 442, Admin. of Beza Whitman estate granted to wife Alice, dated 19 APR 1810, New England Historic Genealogical Society (Online Database).
- 5 Eells, Rev. Myron, Marcus Whitman: Pathfinder and Patriot, Seattle: The Alice Harriman Company (1909), 22, Internet Archive (Digital Library).
- 6 Farnam, Charles H., History of the Descendants of John Whitman of Weymouth, Mass., New Haven: Tuttle, Morehouse and Taylor, Printers (1889), 236, Ancestry.com (Online Database).
- 7 Wakefield, Robert S. and Russell L. Warner, Mayflower Families Through Five Generations: Vol. 14, Family of Myles Standish, Plymouth, Massachusetts: General Society of Mayflower Descendants (2007), 138.