Singer, Songwriter - Jefferson Airplane
- 5th Generation — 2nd Great-grandmother of Grace Slick
- Ahnentafel No:
- Samuel Parker
- Elizabeth Mace
- Birth Date:
- 18 Jan 1836
- Birth Location:
- Greenbrier, Virginia
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- 22 Feb 1918
- Death Location:
- Lewiston, Nez Perce, Idaho
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Normal Hill Cemetery, Lewiston, Nez Perce, Idaho
- Spouse Name:
- Perrin Beza Whitman
- Marriage Date:
- 5 Feb 1854
- Marriage Location:
- Salem, Marion, Oregon
Priscilla Mace Parker
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Priscilla Mace Parker
- 1 Daughters of the American Revolution Genealogical Research System, Ancestors #A038363.
- 2 Federal Census, OR, Marion County, 1860, Sublimity, p. 352, Image 17 of 32, Ancestry.com (Online Census Images).
- 3 Federal Census, ID, Nez Perce County, 1880, Nez Perce Indian Agency, E.D. 22, p. 5, Image 1 of 1, Ancestry.com (Online Census Images).
- 4 Find A Grave, (accessed 03/16/2015).
- 5 Idaho Death Certificates, 1911-1937, Death certificate for Priscilla M. Whitman, FamilySearch.org (Online Database).
- 6 Idaho Death Certificates, 1911-1937, Death certificate for daughter Elizabeth Whitman Barnett, FamilySearch.org (Online Database).
- 7 New England Historical and Genealogical Register, (New England Historic and Genealogical Society), 2007, Vol. 8.5, p. 39.
- 8 Oregon, Biographical and Other Index Card File, 1700s-1900s, Index cards for Perrin Beza Whitman and Priscilla Parker, Ancestry.com (Online Database).
- 9 U.S., Sons of the American Revolution Membership Applications, 1889-1970, SAR #58143, Application for Robert Schleicher Barnett, Ancestry.com (Online Database).
- 10 Farnam, Charles H., History of the Descendants of John Whitman of Weymouth, Mass., New Haven: Tuttle, Morehouse and Taylor, Printers (1889), 241, Ancestry.com (Online Database).