TV Actress - “I Love Lucy”
- 4th Great-grandmother of Lucille Ball — 7th Generation
- Ahnentafel No:
- Elnathan Bradley
- Sarah Goodsell
- Birth Date:
- 28 Feb 1754
- Birth Location:
- Greenfield, Fairfield, Connecticut
- Christening Date:
- 13 Jul 1755
- Christening Location:
- Greenfield Hill Church, Greenfield, Fairfield, Connecticut
- Death Date:
- 25 Jun 1827
- Death Location:
- Zanesville, Muskingum, Ohio
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Woodlawn Cemetery, Zanesville, Muskingum, Ohio
- Spouse Name:
- Ebenezer Buckingham
- Marriage Date:
- 23 Oct 1770
- Marriage Location:
- Fairfield County, Connecticut
Sarah Buckingham (Ahnentafel No:61 )
View famous kin of Esther Bradley
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Esther Bradley
- 1 Daughters of the American Revolution Genealogical Research System, DAR Ancestor #A016505 and A013482.
- 2 Fairfield, CT: Families of Old Fairfield, Vol. 2, Page 137.
- 3 Gravestone image at FindAGrave.com, (accessed 04/09/2013).
- 4 New England Historical and Genealogical Register, 1915, Vol. 69, Page 234.
- 5 Buckingham, James, The Ancestors of Ebenezer Buckingham, Who Was Born in 1748, and of his Descendants, Chicago: R. R. Donnelley and Sons Company, Printers (1892), 18.
- 6 Chapman, Rev. F. W., The Buckingham Family; or the Descendants of Thomas Buckingham, One of the First Settlers of Milford, Conn., Hartford, Connecticut: Press of Case, Lockwood and Brainard (1872), 149, 160-161.