TV Actress - “I Love Lucy”
- 7th Great-grandfather of Lucille Ball — 10th Generation
- Ahnentafel No:
- Birth Date:
- Birth Location:
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- BY 1720
- Death Location:
- East Greenwich, Kent, Rhode Island
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- West Greenwich, Kent, Rhode Island
- Spouse Name:
- Elizabeth Mills
- Marriage Date:
- Marriage Location:
Theodasia Whalley (Ahnentafel No:399 )
Theophilus Whalley may be the son of Richard and Frances (Cromwell) Whalley, and the brother of Col. Edward Halley. Edward Whalley was one of the regicides who signed the death warrant of King Charles I. Edward died in Hadley, Massachusetts around 1675. More research is needed to connect Theophilus to this family.
Additional marriages for Theophilus Whalley
- Susannah Reynolds
- Martha Mills
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Theophilus Whalley
- 1 Dutchess County, NY: The Settlers of the Beekman Patent, Vol. 8, p. 317.
- 2 New York Genealogical and Biographical Record, 1910, Vol. 41, p. 6.
- 3 The American Genealogist, 1943, Vol. 20, p. 119.
- 4 The Virginia Magazine of History and Biography, Virginia Historical Society, 1958, Vol. 66, No. 1, pp. 76-79.
- 5 Briggs, Harry Tallmadge and John Greene Briggs, The Colonial Ancestry of the Family of John Greene Briggs, Son of Job Briggs, and Patience Greene, and . . ., New York: Press of B. H. Tyrrel (1940), 21, 129, 210.
- 6 Stiles, Ezra, A History of Three of the Judges of King Charles I, Hartford: Printed by Elisha Babcock (1794), 339-351.