Co-Founder of The Beach Boys
- Great-grandmother of Dennis Wilson — 4th Generation
- Ahnentafel No:
- Green Lee Chitwood
- Ruth Chaffin
- Birth Date:
- 9 Jan 1864
- Birth Location:
- Sandover, Marion, Illinois
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- 1 Feb 1941
- Death Location:
- Hutchinson, Reno, Kansas
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Fairlawn Burial Park, Hutchinson, Reno, Kansas
- Spouse Name:
- William Henry Wilson
- Marriage Date:
- 10 Oct 1884
- Marriage Location:
- Marion County, Illinois
William Coral "Buddy" Wilson (Ahnentafel No:4 )
Alta Lenora Chitwood
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Alta Lenora Chitwood
- 1 California, U.S., Death Index, 1940-1997, Death record for son William Coral Wilson.
- 2 Federal Census, CA, San Diego County, 1910, Escondido, E.D. 131, Sheet 3A, Image 5 of 45.
- 3 Federal Census, KS, Reno County, 1900, Hutchinson Ward 3, E.D. 205, Sheet 7B, Image 14 of 25.
- 4 Federal Census, IL, Marion County, 1880, Odin, E.D. 202, p. 30, Image 30 of 31.
- 5 Federal Census, IL, Marion County, 1870, Township 2 Range 1, p. 17, Image 17 of 24.
- 6 Find A Grave, (accessed 11/18/2016).
- 7 Illinois, County Marriages, 1810-1940, Marriage record for W. H. Wilson and Alta L. Chitwood.
- 8 Meggison, Michael Thomas, "#71 Royal Descents, Notable Kin, and Printed Sources: The Immediate New England and Royal An cestry of the Beach Boys", (accessed 11/18/2016).
- 9 Peterson, Olive Chaffin, et. al., Abner Chaffin of Jackson County, Tennessee and Sons Bailaam, Elias, Joseph, William: An Accou nt of the Migrations . . ., Bountiful, Utah: Typed manuscript (1966), 22.