Albert G. Spalding
Co-Founder of Spalding Sporting Goods Co.
- Grandfather of Albert G. Spalding — 3rd Generation
- Ahnentafel No:
- John Spalding
- Wealthy Ann Gore
- Birth Date:
- 30 Sep 1784
- Birth Location:
- Sheshequin Township, Bradford, Pennsylvania
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- 23 May 1821
- Death Location:
- Towanda, Bradford, Pennsylvania
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Riverside Cemetery, Towanda, Bradford, Pennsylvania
- Spouse Name:
- Lemira Satterlee
- Marriage Date:
- 1 Feb 1807
- Marriage Location:
- Athens, Bradford, Pennsylvania
James Lawrence Spalding (Ahnentafel No:2 )
Some sources claime Harry Spalding and Lemira Satterlee married on 25 DEC 1806. This appears to be incorrect and is possibly their marriage intention.
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Harry Spalding
- 1 Daughters of the American Revolution Genealogical Research System, Ancestor #A004008, #A046186, #A100508, #A100511, and #A107688.
- 2 Gravestone image at FindAGrave.com, (accessed 03/26/2015).
- 3 Proceedings and Collections of the Wyoming Historical and Geological Society for the Year 1901, Vol. 7, Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania: The E. B. Yordy Co. (1902), p. 222, Marriage record for Harry Spalding and Lemira Satterlee.
- 4 Spalding, Samuel J., Spalding Memorial: A Genealogical History of Edward Spalding, of Massachusetts Bay, and His Descendants, Boston: Alfred Mudge and Son, Printers (1872), 247, 402.