Signer of the Declaration of Independence
- Great-grandfather of Lyman Hall — 4th Generation
- Ahnentafel No:
- Nicholas Street
- Anne Pole
- Birth Date:
- ABT 1635
- Birth Location:
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- 17 Jan 1717
- Death Location:
- Wallingford, New Haven, Connecticut
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Spouse Name:
- Anna Miles
- Marriage Date:
- 3 Nov 1664
- Marriage Location:
- New Haven, New Haven Co., Connecticut
Samuel Street Jr. (Ahnentafel No:6 )
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Samuel Street
- 1 Connecticut: Vital Records (The Barbour Collection), 1630-1870, Wallingford, p. 303, Death record for Rev. Samuel Street.
- 2 New England Historical and Genealogical Register, 1890, Vol. 44, p. 184.
- 3 New Haven, CT: Families of Ancient New Haven, Vol. 7, p. 1709.
- 4 Barthelmas, Della Gray, The Signers of the Declaration of Independence: A Biographical and Genealogical Reference, Jefferson, N.C. and London: McFarland and Company, Inc., Publishers (1997), 91-92.
- 5 Holman, Mary Lovering, Ancestry of Colonel John Harrington Stevens and his Wife Frances Helen Miller, Vol. 1, Concord, New Hampshire: Privately Printed at The Rumford Press (1948), 495.
- 6 Mason, Puella Follett (Hull), A Record of the Descendants of Richard Hull of New Haven, Conn., Milwaukee, Wisconsin: Swain and Tate Co., Printers (1894), 52.
- 7 Street, Henry A. and Mrs. Mary A. Street, The Street Genealogy, Exeter, New Hampshire: The News-Letter Press (1895), 5-8.