- 3rd Great-grandmother of John Brown — 6th Generation
- Ahnentafel No:
- Simon Mills
- Mary Buell
- Birth Date:
- 8 Dec 1662
- Birth Location:
- Windsor, Hartford, Connecticut
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- 4 Apr 1730
- Death Location:
- Simsbury, Hartford, Connecticut
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Spouse Name:
- Samuel Humphrey
- Marriage Date:
- BEF 16 Dec 1681
- Marriage Location:
Jonathan Humphrey (Ahnentafel No:28 )
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Mary Mills
- 1 The American Genealogist, 1959, Vol. 35, p. 21.
- 2 Ferris, Mary Walton, Dawes-Gates Ancestral Lines: A Memorial Volume Containing the American Ancestry of Rufus R. Dawes, Milwaukee, Wisconsin: Wisconsin Cuneo Press (1931), Vol. 2, p. 475.
- 3 Grant, Arthur Hastings, The Grant Family: A Genealogical History of the Descendants of Matthew Grant of Windsor, Conn. 1601-1898, Poughkeepsie, New York: Press of A.V. Haight (1898), 3.
- 4 Hibbard, Augustine George and Lewis Mills Norton, History of the Town of Goshen, Connecticut: with Genealogies and Biographies, Hartford, Connecticut: Press of the Case, Lockwood and Brainard Company (1897), 463.
- 5 Hughes, Thomas Patrick and Frank Munsell, American Ancestry: Giving the Name and Descent in the Male Line of Americans Whose Ancestors Settled in the U.S., Vol. 11, Albany, New York: Joel Munsell's Sons, Publishers (1898), 198.
- 6 Starr, Frank Farnsworth, Various Ancestral Lines of James Goodwin and Lucy (Morgan) Goodwin of Hartford, Connecticut, 2 Vols., Hartford, Connecticut: (1915), Vol.1, pages 89, 96, 120-121.