27th U.S. Vice-President
- 8th Generation — 5th Great-grandfather of James Sherman
- Ahnentafel No:
- Robert Williams
- Elizabeth Stalham
- Birth Date:
- 1 Sep 1638
- Birth Location:
- Roxbury (now Boston), Suffolk, Massachusetts
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- 11 Feb 1707
- Death Location:
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- East Parish Burying Ground, Newton, Middlesex, Massachusetts
- Spouse Name:
- Martha Parke
- Marriage Date:
- ABT 1660
- Marriage Location:
- William Williams
Additional marriages for Isaac Williams
- Judith Cooper
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Isaac Williams
- 1 Find A Grave, (accessed 01/13/2014).
- 2 Massachusetts Vital Records to 1850 (Online Datebase), New England Historic Genealogical Society (2001-2008), Newton, Vol. 1, p. 213, Birth record for son Ephraim Williams.
- 3 NEHGS NEXUS: New England Across the United States, 1995, Vol. 12, p. 66, New England Historic Genealogical Society (Online Database).
- 4 New England Historical and Genealogical Register, (New England Historic and Genealogical Society), 1982, Vol. 136, p. 317.
- 5 Baker, Henry A., comp., History of Montville, Connecticut: Formerly the North Parish of New London from 1640 to 1896, Hartford, Connecticut: The Case, Lockwood and Brainard Co. (1896), 461-462, Google Books (Digital Library).
- 6 Jacobus, Donald Lines and Edgar Francis Waterman, Hale, House and Related Families: Mainly of the Connecticut River Valley, Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Co., Inc. (1978, reprinted from 1952), 742, Hathi Trust Digital Library.
- 7 Roberts, Gary Boyd, "#78 Royal Descents, Notable Kin, and Printed Sources: Ten Further Hollywood Figures (or Groups Thereof)", (accessed 10/06/2014), New England Historic Genealogical Society (Online Database).
- 8 Roberts, Gary Boyd, Notable Kin, Volume 1, Santa Clarita, California: Carl Boyer, 3rd (1998), 141, 222.
- 9 Roberts, Gary Boyd and William Addams Reitwiesner, American Ancestors and Cousins of The Princess of Wales, Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Co., Inc. (1984), 43-44, 69, Ancestry.com (Online Database).
- 10 Williams, Stephen West, The Genealogy and History of the Family of Williams in America, More Particularly of the Descendants of . . ., Greenfield: Printed by Merriam and Mirick (1847), 155-156, Google Books (Digital Library).