- 1st Generation
- Ahnentafel No:
- William de Aubeney
- Maud Fitzrobert
- Birth Date:
- AFT 1146
- Birth Location:
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- 01 or 07 MAY 1236
- Death Location:
- Uffington, Lincolnshire, England
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Newstead, Lincolnshire, England
Magna Carta Surety
Lord of Belvoir
William de Aubeney's surname is also seen as d'Aubigny and d'Albini
William de Aubeney's body was buried at Newstead, Lincolnshire, but his heart was removed and buried at Belvoir Priory.
William de Aubeney
Marriages for William de Aubeney
- Margaret de Umfreville
- Agatha Trussebut
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for William de Aubeney
- 1 Burke, Sir Bernard and Ashworth P. Burke, Burke's Genealogical and Heraldic History of the Peerage, Baronetage, the Privy Council, Knig htage ..., 76th edition, London: Harrison & Sons (1914), 607.
- 2 Richardson, Douglas, Royal Ancestry: A Study in Colonial and Medieval Families, Salt Lake City, Utah: Douglas Richardson (2013), Vol. IV, p. 11.
- 3 Richardson, Douglas and Kimball G. Everingham, editor, Magna Carta Ancestry: A Study in Colonial and Medieval Families, 2nd edition, Salt Lake City, Utah: Douglas Richardson (2011), Vol. 1, pp. 69-73.
- 4 Taylor, Rev. R. V., "Ribston and the Knights Templar", The Yorkshire Archaeological Journal, Volume 7 (1882), 432-433.
- 5 Weis, Frederick Lewis, et. al., The Magna Charta Sureties, 1215: The Barons Named in the Magna Charta, 1215 and Some of thei r . . ., 5th edition, Baltimore, Maryland: Genealogical Publishing Co., Inc. (Third Printi ng, 2006), 1, 188.
- 6 Wikipedia, "William d'Aubigny (rebel)", (accessed 02/23/2010).
- 7 Wurts, John S., Magna Charta, New York: Brookfield Publishing Company (1942), 41-42, 1647.