44th Governor of Arkansas
- Grandmother of Mike Huckabee — 3rd Generation
- Ahnentafel No:
- Charles O. Whitney
- Sarah R. Sickler
- Birth Date:
- 9 Feb 1904
- Birth Location:
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- 2 Jan 1989
- Death Location:
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Huckabee Cemetery, Evening Shade, Hempstead, Arkansas
- Spouse Name:
- William Thomas Elder
- Marriage Date:
- 29 Mar 1925
- Marriage Location:
- Nevada County, Arkansas
Mae Elder (Ahnentafel No:3 )
Eva Lorena Whitney
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Eva Lorena Whitney
- 1 Arkansas, County Marriages Index, 1837-1957, Marriage record for W. T. Elder and Eva Lorena Whitney.
- 2 Arkansas, County Marriages, 1837-1957, Marriage certificate for W. T. Elder and Eva Lorena Whitney.
- 3 Federal Census, AR, Hempstead County, 1930, De Roan, E.D. 29-10, Sheet 1B, Image 2 of 39.
- 4 Federal Census, IL, Macon County, 1910, Long Creek, E.D. 125, Sheet 10A, Image 19 of 23.
- 5 Federal Census, AR, Nevada County, 1920, Albany, E.D. 124, Sheet 11B, Image 22 of 44.
- 6 Find A Grave, (accessed 05/08/2015).
- 7 Hope Star (Hope, Arkansas), 09 MAR 1945, p. 2, Obituary for spouse W. T. Elder.
- 8 The Daily Review (Decatur, Illinois), 07 JUN 1910, p. 4, Obituary for mother Sarah Whitney.
- 9 The Decatur Daily Review (Decatur, Illinois), 09 FEB 1937, p. 22, Obituary for father C. O. Whitney.
- 10 U.S., Headstone Applications for Military Veterans, 1925-1963, Application for spouse William Thomas Elder.