Comedienne and TV Personality
- 15th Great-grandfather of Ellen DeGeneres — 18th Generation
- Ahnentafel No:
- John Howard
- Katherine Moleyns
- Birth Date:
- ABT 1443
- Birth Location:
- Stoke-by-Nayland, Suffolk, England
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- 21 May 1524
- Death Location:
- Ducal Castle, Framingham, Suffolk, England
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Thetford Abbey, Norfolk, England
- Spouse Name:
- Agnes Tilney
- Marriage Date:
- ABT 8 Nov 1497
- Marriage Location:
- Sheriff Hutton, Yorkshire, England
William Howard (Ahnentafel No:68010 )
2nd Duke of Norfolk, Earl Marshal of England
Additional marriages for Thomas Howard
- Elizabeth Tilney
- Marriage Date:
- 30 Apr 1472
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Thomas Howard
- 1 Burke, John and John Bernard Burke, A Genealogical and Heraldic History of the Extinct and Dormant Baronetcies of England. Irelan d, and Scotland, 2nd ed., London: Scott, Webster, and Geary (1841), 294.
- 2 Lee, Sidney, ed., Dictionary of National Biography, Volume 11, Kennett-Lluelyn, New York: The Macmillan Company; London: Smith, Elder, and Co. (1909), 339.
- 3 Nichols, John Gough, ed., The Topographer and Genealogist, Vol. 1, London: John Bowyer Nichols and Son (1846), 471.
- 4 Richardson, Douglas and Kimball G. Everingham, Plantagenet Ancestry: A Study i n Colonial & Medieval Families, 2nd Edition, Salt Lake City, Utah: Douglas Richardson (2011), Vol. 2, pp. 272-277.
- 5 Roberts, Gary Boyd, The Royal Descents of 600 Immigrants to the American Colonies or the United States (2 vols.), Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Co. (2008), 154, 827.
- 6 Roberts, Gary Boyd, The Royal Descents of 900 Immigrants to the American Colonies, Quebec, or the United States ( 2 vols.), Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Company (2018), 355.
- 7 The Surrey Archaeological Society, Surrey Archaeological Collections, Relating to the History and Antiquities of the County, Vol . 3, London: Lovell Reeve and Co. (1865), 50.
- 8 Weis, Frederick Lewis, et. al., The Magna Charta Sureties, 1215: The Barons Named in the Magna Charta, 1215 and Some of thei r . . ., 5th edition, Baltimore, Maryland: Genealogical Publishing Co., Inc. (Third Printi ng, 2006), 82.
- 9 Whellan, William, ed., The History and Topography of the Counties of Cumberland and Westmoreland: Comprising Their A ncient . . ., London: Whittaker and Co.; Manchester: Galt and Co. (1860), 292.
- 10 Wikipedia, "Thomas Howard, 2nd Duke of Norfolk", _2nd_Duke_of_Norfolk, (accessed 04/30/2011).